Friday 22 February 2013

Reasons to be cheerful



This is one of those 'normal service to be resumed soon' posts. I had three fillings this afternoon and am still suffering from the effects of the injections.

The photo's of Paisley (our cat). His expression sums up how I'm feeling - a bit tired, a bit glum. Joe was up unusually early this morning trying to roll over in his cot, getting stuck and making a racket. So it's just been one of those days.

But I'm not wallowing. This is because:

I had a bubble bath and was in my pyjamas by 5.30
It's weekend
There's more chance of snow than rain for the next five days
We're having a takeaway this evening (as soon as the  mouth numbness wears off)
Did I mention it's weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...